Friday, April 23, 2010

An overdue welcome

A sincere welcome and thanks for your interest in my blog to all of you who have joined me here over the past few weeks. I hope you will continue to find something of interest :)

I moved my Followers 'log' to the top of the page when newcomers were disappearing quickly from my sidebar in order to give more time for visitors to MMM to click on your icons and discover your blogs. However there are some of you for whom I can't find blogs on your profiles so if your name is in this list please leave a comment here so that we know where to visit you (and perhaps make an alteration to your Blogger profile).

marc deruelle
AMICA
Sofia
Immunting
Louise Nijboer-Staric
Karin
celestial
Marika
Moti
lucky_little_fringer
mimusdoll
cindy
Carolina
dana mocan

El taller de Belen
littleoddsandends
Mini Beginnings
Monique
Melissa and
Sandy Foster also have no blog showing on their profiles but if you click on their blog names here you can visit them directly.

I hope I haven't missed anyone!

And a special welcome to my cousins Jan (in Queensland, Australia) and Lillian (in Lancashire, UK)

2 comments:

rosanna said...

Welcome back Norma. Have you manage to lift up your head from books? best wishes Rosanna

Norma Bennett said...

I still have quite a lot of work to do but I needed to take a break! I was in danger of a brain explosion otherwise :)