Monday, May 21, 2012

Inspired and inspiring Mother's Day gifts

I just had to show you the lovely gifts I received on  Mother's Day (yes, I'm a bit late getting around to it sorry!).

This gorgeous pouch was made by my cleverly creative daughter-in-law Lamina - not only the pouch but the screen printed/stamped fabric as well!!  As it happens the clothes I wore to lunch that day were red, black and grey so it was the perfect accessory :)  

Hidden inside were gift cards for the HUGE local hardware store ** - the perfect place to buy all the materials I need to make a project inspired by another gift...

this awesome book
  

700+ pages of inspiring images and text ...
if this doesn't get me dreaming about another French project nothing will!

A big thanks to my wonderfully inspired and inspiring family xxx

** Last year they gave me a Dremel 300 with attachments - do you see a theme developing here? ;)

10 comments:

Begoña said...

muy buenos regalos, tu hija tiene buena mano para las manualidades, la bolsa está muy bien hecha y el libro tiene muy buena pinta.

Maria said...

They know exactly what you like the most.The book looks very inspiring.
Hugs
Maria

Mad For Mod said...

What wonderful gifts!

Mad For Mod said...

What wonderful gifts!

Sans! said...

You are blessed with children who love you , Norma :) kisses and hugs

Ilona said...

This book looks awesome. Your children have spoilt you, Norma. Wonderful gifts for a Mother's Day!
Greetings, Ilona

Maria Ireland said...

Wonderful gifts. The book looks very interesting. I am sure you will get fantastic ideas from it :)
Hugs Maria

Marit said...

Another French project?!? I could have missed something in my absence, but you haven't finished your first French project, have you? Love to see a 'grand tour' around the house...
Enjoy your gifts!

Marit

Marit said...

Hmmm, I think you had those ideas for much longer. I remember that bookstore from the story of Emily. Let your fantasy work, and you'll have a whole Parisian street, well, in your mind. The hands go a lot slower.

Marit

Jazzi said...

Great gifts Norma! Love that book and I received a voucher for Spotlight, so we both have some shopping to do!