Monday, February 23, 2015

Commission just completed

Sharing a furniture commission just completed for a lovely client. The sofa is upholstered with a fine cream silk, the chaise with a cotton I printed. The striped cushions are silk taffeta, the others are printed on fine cotton fabric. I've loved working on these pieces and will be a little sad to hand them over. 


I'm itching to get back to work on the Parisian apartment now that this commission is completed but I have a table at the Doll Fair at Newcastle on 21 March so I need to prioritise making things for that at the moment, but watch this space because we will get to visit Emily again eventually!

9 comments:

Irene said...

These are lovely pieces and you've made a beautiful job of them. It'll be nice to see you back working on your own project and I wish you lots of luck with your stand at the Fair in March.

17-17 said...

Beautiful settees!

Magda

Unknown said...

These sofas are absolutely beautiful!

Fabiola said...

Beautiful pieces.

elizabeth s said...

WOW Norma! These pieces are flawless! Your choice of color and fabrics for the cushions and upholstery are perfect! I'm loving them! :D

My Journey To Celebrating Life said...

These are very beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us.

Susanne said...

This is great work Norma!

Helena said...

Hola!!
Son espectaculares!! Felicidades!!
Un saludo, Helena.

Unknown said...

They look wonderful, tres chic ;)